i am dropping out of high school and into the pit
i have a very logical mind i think i should be better at science but i can’t understand anything about physics or chemistry. i recognize that they are extremely important things but i have accepted the fact that by brain literally repels this material straight into the trash the second after it’s told to me
- Worms – oh my god WORMS
- “This is not acceptable!” I screamed as Kathy drowned
- Is the dance floor calling? No
- Ask your dumbass friends if they know of a reputable artist.
- You re About To Discover A Career Opportunity Where You Will NEVER Be Laid
- NO-ONE should have to go through what I did just to build a simple koi pond
- Want to unlock the hidden doors of your inner being? Abraham Lincoln has the key.
- I don t know about you, but I sure as heck don t want to look like a strange dude
- If you suffer from bad credit, you have 3 options: do nothing
- DO RE MI FA FA FA FA FA MI MI MI MI RE RE MI RE SOL MI MI MI MI MI MI MI SOL DO RE MI FA FA FA FA FA MI MI MI SOL SOL FA RE DO GO TELL
- Who Else Wants To Drive around using WATER as FUEL and LAUGH
- Tree Tree Tree Tree Tree Tree Tree “Stop “Stop “Stop “Stop “Stop “Stop “Stop traps, traps, traps, traps, traps, traps, traps,
- It s a FACT - Most Doctors, Nutrition Experts , Celebrity Chefs and Best Selling Authors are DEAD
- it was absolutely useless. Thanks
- That s a parent s worst nightmare: A child
- Maybe you often get angry and say words
- I noticed that my hair grew faster from spending time in my pyramid.
- I have been in the deepest, darkest valleys of bodybuilding hell, and on the brightest mountain peaks of glorious bodybuilding success. I
- LEARN TO FORGIVE YOURSEL LEARN TO FORGIVE YOURSEL LEARN TO FORGIVE YOURSEL LEARN TO FORGIVE YOURSELFFFF
- I Will Make Certain You Never Buy Knives Again
Patricia March - From Lo Sutil En Lo Invisible series, 2012 Paintings: Acrylics, Conté, Indian Ink over Polyester
i’m going to go play zelda and get mad because i don’t know where to put the thing to get to the thing that does the thing